[drats_users] Picture crash

Arnold Harding
Sun Apr 26 09:45:21 PDT 2009

OK, here's the logs.  I don't really have a clue what happened, it
just seemed to be unhappy and stop.  I didn't change any configuration
during the transfer, but I did go between the Chat and Event Log
windows.
-M is the receiving station, and -L is the file sending station.

I did not see any retry blocks in the sending station Event log where
the % is changing.

The Sending computer had multiple Online messages appear.  Sorry
Notepad wouldn't keep the format better, but you can notice several
with the same second timestamp.
Arnold