[drats_users] d-rats-0.3.0.b3

IZ5FSA
Thu Apr 23 15:16:28 PDT 2009

No, I simply need to share mails with users using filters.

Example:

I receive 425DxNews bulletins in my link-to-d-rats mail address.

I want to share with authorized friends I've setted up in preferences ->
email access in wich I write:
KK7DS   both   425

You ask fom message to IZ5FSA and you retrieve Sender,Object,type and date.
If you click on any single message you download the text (body) of the
message.

So I can:
1) permit/deny users to use the feature (acting me as a BBS server).
2) limit band space like a newsreader do (I use PAM)
3) permit allowed users to read only interesting (for them) messages
testing the subject