[drats_users] Ideas for the web site

Dan Smith
Thu Apr 23 13:54:11 PDT 2009

> Either "Settings" or something like "Usage" / "Instructions".

Meaning an explanation of all the various options in the preferences
window?  Perhaps to start we can set up the items below that in the
index based on the sections in the config.  So:

Settings
  Preferences
    Paths
    GPS
  Radio
    Transfers
    Tuning
  Network

> I also think "DownloadPage" and "InstallPage" could be combined.
> Can't do one without the other....

Perhaps, yeah.  The installation process for linux is a little more
involved than the others (now that we have an installer for Windows
and a .app for MacOS).  We can just have a separate linux-specific
page for that though.