[drats_users] sending a file

Dan Smith
Wed Apr 22 16:33:30 PDT 2009

> OK, I feel stupid.  How do I send a file with the 0.3 versions?  It
> was very obvious in the 0.2 versions, but now all it wants to send is
> a form.  What am I missing?

Go to the "files" tab, which is intended to look like an FTP client.
Type the remote station callsign in the box on the right side and
optionally hit the connect button (with the two little computers).  If
you connect you'll see the remote files.  Choose a file on the local
(left) side and hit the up(load) button or a file on the right
(remote) side and hit the down(load) button.

This reminds me that I need to see if I can support drag-and-drop into
the remote side from Windows file browsers...