[drats_users] Ideas for the web site

Dan Smith
Wed Apr 22 14:43:38 PDT 2009

> how about a link for the Beta builds or even just put them on the
> main download page in a separate area that says BETA.

Well, I haven't done this in the past because I wanted to make access
to the betas a special privilege for those that join the mailing
list.  Both to encourage membership, but also to make sure people are
at least informed that the betas are often quite unstable.  It's not a
very strong argument, or a deeply held belief on my part, but that's
why I've done it.

If people think that's not a good plan, then we can publish the
location and see how it goes.