[drats_users] l'Aquila

George Karayannis
Sat Apr 18 23:31:39 PDT 2009

Leo,

condolences to the Italian ppl for what happened. God knows in Greece we
know first hand the magnitude of an earthquake disaster and had
casualties amongst the Greek student population in L'Aquila.

All the best from the local AR EmComm Team.

Btw I worked frantically to set up a D-Star RF bridge for the local UHF
FM repeater (voice only) and it works, so as to be ready for the forest
fire season. Last year we had serious trouble with QRM from local radio
stations, and had to rely on the QTH D-Star base station that seemed to
cope well with splatters.

hang in there

George
SV4LAX