[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.11

Dan Smith
Sat Apr 18 17:47:18 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Hearing no protest, I have posted 0.2.11 on the download page.  I
expect this to be the final 0.2.x release that I post before 0.3.0.
The change list is pretty small, and is almost entirely fixes.

If you're still running 0.2.10 as the stable version, you'll want to
upgrade to this to get the fixes and the map improvements.

Changes:
- Upgrade map code to 0.3.x base, which gives:
    - Added performance
    - Background parallel load
    - Better UI responsiveness during load
- Update the Radiogram form to look like the official ARRL one
- Add beginnings of a Dutch translation
- Fix loading of map icons on MacOS
- Fix the default form stylesheet to support multiselect fields
- Fix the fast-recovery path during file transfers to be more patient
  and back off each cycle
- Fix the case where someone enters an invalid net: string into the settings
- Fix a map bug causing incorrect marker placement at low zoom levels