[drats_users] unknown crash

Dan Smith
Fri Apr 17 07:18:38 PDT 2009

> It was on.  I turned it off tonight and fired it up again, and we'll
> see if it stays up for a few days...

Ah, okay.  The negligence around the sniffer as ported from the 0.2
code into 0.3 was absolutely completely wrong and "a crash waiting to
happen."  So, if it was on, that's "good news" and almost undoubtedly
the source of your crash.

Let us know how it goes with it disabled.  I plan to post a second
beta this afternoon with the stations list, a real sniffer fix, a
bunch of other fixes, and the additional be-safer-on-win32 code.