[drats_users] lockup log - Alpha 11

Dan Smith
Fri Apr 10 06:59:09 PDT 2009

> Yep, I launched it... did a ping, complained to KB5PJB that I was
> fighting lockup issues, and it locked solid as soon as his reply
> message was received.

So then no interaction with any other widgets, dialogs, etc, right?
Was the map open?

I saw you on the ratflector last night.  Did you see any of this
behavior there?  If not, then it follows that it's related to your USB
adapter as the socket communication behaves exactly the same (except
with no funky drivers).

> Registered session 0: control
> Registered session 1: chat
> Registered session 2: Sniffer
> Registered session 3: rpc

Oh, hey.  Try something... Turn off the sniffer and see if it changes
behavior.