[drats_users] [D-RATS] #21: 0.3.0-alpha - Crash on startup or when saving config with paths to folders on D:\

D-RATS Tracker
Thu Apr 9 15:32:06 PDT 2009

#21: 0.3.0-alpha - Crash on startup or when saving config with paths to folders
on D:\
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  oh3hwx@…          |       Owner:  kk7ds
     Type:  Bug               |      Status:  new

Comment(by kk7ds):

 I'm not able to reproduce this on my windows machine.  Can you reproduce
 it, capture the debug load immediately after the crash, and attach it
 here?

 Instructions for obtaining the log after a crash and before restarting
 D-RATS are here:

 http://d-rats.com/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#log_crashed

Ticket URL: <http://www.d-rats.com/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
D-RATS <http://www.d-rats.com/trac>