[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.11b3

Debbie Fligor
Thu Apr 9 08:02:50 PDT 2009

Okay, things are going slow here. just getting to this today.

Dan, you can snag a tar.gz file of the intel-app file from my website:

http://n9dn.net/d-rats-intel/d-rats-0.2.11b3-intel.app.tar.gz

to post (and this time I tested download before I sent e-mail).  It
connected to the ratflector and did a ping echo with no problem. I
didn't really test beyond that though because I'm short on time today
(okay this whole month so far ;) .

FYI, this link on the build for Mac OS Page:

  http://d-rats.com/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/d-rats-0.2.hg/tags

doesn't work.  I couldn't find a way to get just to the 0.2 set of
files, so I didn't replace it.

-debbie, n9dn