[drats_users] Asus Eeee PC dRats install

John D. Hays
Fri Sep 26 11:55:14 PDT 2008

That should be ./command not .command, the former says "execute from the
current directory" the latter says look for a file starting with a "." in
the PATH.  Whether it is need or not depends on your PATH variable anyway.

Also to Jim's early comment, if you want to capture output do "command|tee
filename.txt"  that while copy the output of the command to both
filename.txt and standard output (the terminal).

Substitute commands and filenames as appropriate.

-- John

--
John D. Hays - K7VE
Phone:      206-801-0820