[drats_users] E-Mail SMPTE Connection

Nate Duehr
Wed Sep 24 11:19:39 PDT 2008

Nate Duehr wrote:
> Dan Smith wrote:
>
>> Yeah, that's unfortunate.  Does anyone have a .zip of the old free
>> version they can send me?  Although I don't like to admit it, I do have
>> a virtual machine of Windows for creating the win32 builds of D-RATS :)
>
> I sent you the versions I had downloaded here, but I don't know enough
> about it to know if it had the features the person is asking for.  I
> think those features came out after it went commercial.

Oops.  The Zip file got blocked by your mail provider Dan.

I stuck the zip file with every thing I've ever downloaded from them,
here instead:

http://www.natetech.com/files/d-star-comms-all.zip

Whether or not those versions have any of the features requested, I
wouldn't know.  I've never used it.  Just downloaded it into the "I'll
get to that someday" pile and never did anything with it.

Nate WY0X