[drats_users] E-Mail SMPTE Connection

Dan Smith
Tue Sep 23 14:35:21 PDT 2008

> It's a great tool...and one that is well suited for EMCOMM purposes.
> Currently it limits the user to sending text only e-mails (no file
> attachments to the e-mails) and it is slow...but very functional, even
> on 2 Meters.

Okay, this is definitely doable with D-RATS right now.  Because D-RATS
supports more than just email forwarding (you could forward web traffic,
for example), it's perhaps a little more complicated to set up.  I could
see about adding some wizards to help configure common things like email
forwarding.