[drats_users] Testing/Debugging

Dennis Rogers
Fri Sep 5 21:15:51 PDT 2008

Yeah, this is the way to all stay on the same page. I have a
repeater/gateway/reflector to use for testing, but will start out the same
way to be consistent with testing. Make sure all are using the same version
and document which one they tested. What senerio they
were using when the problem occurred. Any valuable input to Dan we can give
him will help narrow down the part of code causing
the problem. Collectively, we can help Dan tremendously to do his testing
for him saving him many hours of testing himself. This is
what beta testers are all about. Let him give you feedback to do more
testing if necessary.

Dennis

Regards,

Dennis, N5VRP
n5vrp.satx at gmail.com

Dstar User / Gateway Admin / D-PRS Provider
ARRL Member
Cactus-Intertie Member
AMSAT Member, President's Club

73's from SATX, EL09rk