[drats_users] D-RATS Forms

Dan Smith
Fri Sep 5 09:06:59 PDT 2008

> What I had in mind was adding in all of the ICS forms. However, it
> would be best to wait a couple more months as they are getting ready
> to release the new standardized versions.

That sounds like a good idea.

> I wonder if could be possible to export a PDF into the XSL format.

Nope, unfortunately not.  XSL is a sort of scripting transform language.
However, most of the ICS forms I've seen have been pretty similar in
look and feel, so they should be able to share much of the same XSL code
between them.  It won't be too hard to do, especially for forms as
important as the ICS ones.

Can you make a point of letting us know when the revised forms are
available?