[drats_users] Thank you.

Dan Smith
Wed Sep 3 12:47:52 PDT 2008

> The only thing now is how do we start moving the topic over to here?

I'll put some links up on the D-RATS web site to push people over here,
which should help a little.  I think that people sometimes don't know
where to turn for help, so they go to dstar_digital.  I will start
copying this list when I reply to people's questions that come to me
privately and encourage them to join this list to continue the discussion.

Other than that, playing some defense on dstar_digital (i.e. jumping in
on threads and directing them here) is probably the best we can do.

You and one other person have already subscribed and the list isn't even
an hour old, so I imagine we'll get a few other people to filter in over
the next 24 hours or so.  After the list is reasonably-sized, starting a
couple of discussions should help spread the word.