[drats_users] Problem sending GPS coordinates

Terry Breitenfeldt
Tue Oct 21 21:49:56 PDT 2008

Ok, I did some experiments with another D-rats station.
They're seeing my GPS Beacons, but I'm not.  All of my other QST's are echoed back to the
screen so that I can see them being sent.  For some reason the GPS beacons are not being echoed.
Can this be fixed?

I also noticed that I loose connectivity to the GPS if I disable the QST (or change it in some way).
When I enable the QST again, the message down in the corner says "Unable to open GPS port".
The only way I can restore the connection is to exit from D-rats and start it up again, then everything
works fine.

Terry - N7EXB