[drats_users] D-RATS-0.2.7b11 (aka RC)

IZ5FSA
Sat Oct 18 08:15:19 PDT 2008

I've made a simple dos batch script who answer date and time but I receive this
answer:

17:13:47: IZ5FSA> [QST] "{" non  riconosciuto come comando interno o esterno,
  un programma eseguibile o un file batch.

I've no "{" char in the file or in the output.

Where I miss something?

  vy 73s de Leo, IZ5FSA

          \\|//
          (- o)