[drats_users] D-RATS-0.2.7b11 (aka RC)

Dan Smith
Wed Oct 15 06:41:31 PDT 2008

> I'm not seeing D/APRS symbols appear for stations that are transmitting
> GPS-A beacons through D-RATS, or from the GPS in the 92AD running GPS-A.
> I am however receiving GPS coords which are being correctly shown on the
> D-RATS Station Map.

Yeah, I'm not doing the DPRS message parsing inside of the GPS-A packets
just yet.  I'm not even sure if they look the same or different, so I'll
have to figure that out later.

If you set your 92 to GPS mode, and then program a string that the DPRS
calculator gives you, you should show up with an icon on the map.