[drats_users] D-RATS-0.2.7b11 (aka RC)

David Tilson
Tue Oct 14 20:28:19 PDT 2008

> Yep, I couldn't easily figure it out in the three minutes I afforded
it,
> so I figure it can wait.

No dramas Dan...

When displaying the D-RATS Station Map I can see the D/APRS symbols
appear for locations that I have listed in my static overlay, however I
don't see any D/APRS beacons for traffic being received from RF (eg:
Stations).  Is that currently how things are, or am I (probably) doing
something wrong?

On the wiki MapDisplay page I can see D/APRS symbols associated with a
bunch of stations, including KK7DS, but it looks like the Stations
checkbox is unchecked, so not sure if these are being loaded from a
static overlay.

Cheers,

davidt