[drats_users] dmesg|grep -i ttyUSB output for Evans.....

Evans F. Mitchell KD4EFM / AFA2TH / WQFK-894 {linux box}
Sat Oct 11 08:57:46 PDT 2008

Adrian, here's what I get with -i ttyUSB

[kd4efm at dstargw2 ~]$ dmesg|grep -i ttyUSB
usb 2-1: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB0
ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now disconnected from
ttyUSB0
usb 2-2: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB0
ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now disconnected from
ttyUSB0
usb 2-1: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB0
[kd4efm at dstargw2 ~]$

Still I can not get d-rats to talk to the id-1.... yet the driver
appears to be loaded.

Evans