[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b6

Dan Smith
Tue Oct 7 14:15:51 PDT 2008

Hi all,

As promised, I just posted b6 with an update of a few issues:

- Add a workaround for old python installations with outdated pyserial
- Add a workaround for old python installations without hashlib
- Fix column size issue in mapdisplay station list
- Add a little bit of control message decoding on packet sniffer
- Make "perfectly broken" blocks float to the top as raw data when
  passthru mode is enabled

I'm still working on the QST box, so we'll have to save that one for
next time.  It is a particularly annoying thing to get right, so it may
take a couple of iterations before it gets to where it needs to be.