[drats_users] auto qst "EXE' file

Dave Cooley
Sun Oct 5 04:56:31 PDT 2008

Thanks but I already tried missing kids its the same as the one I mentioned,
way to much stuff. I am specifically looking for just Amber Alerts. I
already use the weather .gov, lots of good stuff there
Thanks John

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hays [mailto:john at hays.org]
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 3:29 PM
To: Discussion of D-RATS
Subject: Re: [drats_users] auto qst "EXE' file

Www.missingkids.com might have what you are looking for or use the text from
NOAA www.weather.gov/net using same.

--
John D. Hays
206-801-0820

On Oct 4, 2008, at 8:59, "Dave Cooley" <dave at proficia.com> wrote:

Can anyone shed some light on this adaptation of autoqst? Does this mean
that Autoqst is acting as an event timer for a local exe file? Some
examples? Also Does anyone know of an RSS feed for amber alerts nationwide
or in Floirda? The center for missing and exploited children has one but it
lists the hundreds of runaways across the country (A little bit much).

Dave Cooley
wa4doc