[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.7b4

Dan Smith
Fri Oct 3 15:57:21 PDT 2008

> I just repeated the tests.  D-RATS grabbed the email from gmail, but it
> didn't display anything.  The email wasn't stored in the saved_forms
> directory and there was no log file created :(

If d-rats is polling your mail server, you should see (at the very
least) something like this in your log:

 [MAIL] Thread starting
 [MAIL] Querying imap.danplanet.com:110
 [MAIL] Querying imap.danplanet.com:110
 [MAIL] Querying imap.danplanet.com:110

Certainly you're getting *some* debug log content, right?  You can't
even start D-RATS without generating a chunk of it.  Can you send me
whatever your log looks like so I can see if it's failing to do
something and being rather discreet about it?