[drats_users] Linux Test

Dan Smith
Fri Nov 28 11:36:06 PST 2008

> Here it is... but I don't know if it can help.

Ah, it's unable to load the APRS map.  How are you running d-rats?  I
imagine it's trying to load the images/aprs_pri.png, but your current
directory isn't set to the root of the archive.

If you running it from a launcher of some kind, try changing the command
the launcher runs to something like this:

  sh -c "cd /path/to/d-rats-0.2.8b7 && ./d-rats"

I should probably work on getting an installer (or packages) setup for
D-RATS to avoid this sort of issue.