[drats_users] CHAT TOO LONG

Dan Smith
Mon Nov 24 12:52:29 PST 2008

> Ok, I've found something more...
> It happens when I am connected to net:localhost:14550 that is the DPRSInterface
> port! If I connect to CM port... the problem disappear!

Okay, that's not too surprising.  There is a maximum possible length
that a NMEA string can be, so the DPRS code may be using a fixed-length
buffer.

There's no easy way for me to fix this, of course, since I don't control
the implementation at fault :)

Glad you figured it out.  Perhaps there is somewhere on the wiki we can
note the issue so other people know the limitation?