[drats_users] Fwd: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] ARRL Technical Innovation Award (2009)

Barry A. Wilson
Tue Dec 16 13:19:47 PST 2008

Dan Smith Said:

Heh, well, I think that if they're asking for a phone number, a SIP URL
might *really* confuse them.  Maybe the D-STAR repeater that I
monitor?... :P

Well Dan,

   If they can't figure out how to use call sign routing on D-STAR to do the
work for them then they don't need to
reach you in the first place!

    I used the FCC ULS
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLicense.jsp and