[drats_users] Fwd: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] ARRL Technical Innovation Award (2009)

John D. Hays
Tue Dec 16 09:16:03 PST 2008

Dan,

I agree ... I've seen places now where you must provide an email address.
One means of contact should be sufficient.  I only mentioned QwestDex as it
is "public information."

And why the nominator should have to provide that information on the nominee
struck me as strange.

-- John

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 6:43 AM, Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com> wrote:

> > Dan's phone number can be found through QwestDex.com ....
>
> It seems a little strange to require a phone number in this day and
> age... :)
>
> If anyone needs it for this purpose, email me privately and I'll give it
> to you.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Dan Smith