[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.9b4

Dave Cooley
Mon Dec 15 20:01:07 PST 2008

QST master toggle - check
Map Overlay Persist - check (through me a for a bit of a loop as the group
level check box doesn't change but the individual station boxes follow)
File Browse button - check
Havent had a chance to check the email send confirm yet.

Thanks Santa

Dave Cooley
N4DIB
Tampa Dstar Club

-----Original Message-----
From: drats_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com
[mailto:drats_users-bounces at lists.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 7:44 PM
To: Discussion of D-RATS
Subject: [drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.9b4

Hi all,

I just posted 0.2.9b4 with a few tweaks:

- Persist QST master toggle
- Persist the state of individual stations in map overlays
- Fix browse button in QST file box
- Report status of email gateway operation after email form receive

The overlay persistence is a little ugly right now, because it only keeps
track of individual station visibility.  Note that this changes the format
of the static overlay CSV again.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.