[drats_users] Just a reminder

Dan Smith
Mon Dec 15 15:12:14 PST 2008

> 1. Upon closing the program, write current variables to the config.
> i.e. overlays selected, autoqsts on or off, connected to internet setting

These should be persisted, but perhaps there is a missing event to make
sure they get written.  Out of curiousity, if you toggle one of the last
two, and then go into the settings dialog and save (just to trigger the
event), does it remember their state on restart?

The overlay thing isn't something I had on the radar, but I can add it.

> 2. Provide an option add gps string to ping response (same as autoqst)

I'm not going to add this, because I don't want the ping function being
overloaded with a million different uses.  This will come as part of a
larger set of functionality allowing an RF user to do more "pull"
operations.

> 3. Send the "Email sent" response to the originating station when send
> form email

Yeah, this gets a little ugly, but I'll see about wedging it in somewhere.