[drats_users] TCP Connectionalways refused

IZ5FSA, Leo
Fri Dec 12 00:26:26 PST 2008

I've tried to connect a packet node via telnet using D-RATS TCP
pipeline. This was tried succesfully in the past. With latest 0.2.9b2
I was *not* able to make connection between telnet client (I use
putty) and D-RATS. I don't find any trace into the debug log. I am
with no internet connection at home at the moment. I'll try more then
one time and on different platforms (win and linux) during the
week-end, so I'll give to Dan the logs. This kind of feature is very
important for our "emergency service" to bridge D-STAR and classic
paket radio net. It's also useful for our "local dx net".

vy 73s de Leo, IZ5FSA
MDXC #201