[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.8b8 GPS

C B
Wed Dec 10 20:07:01 PST 2008

Hey Dan Im using a manhattan usb to serial at times other times im using a add on card on main computer.  Let me try this again will get you a debug log in the am.  Its Windows Vista Home Premium SP 1.
 73,
Cameron
Amateur Radio Op. ( K4ACB )
Saint Petersburg, FL
K4ACB at yahoo.com / KI4VYQ at yahoo.com

________________________________
From: Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>
To: Discussion of D-RATS <drats_users at lists.danplanet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 10:06:09 PM
Subject: Re: [drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.8b8 GPS

> I just did a debug saved log and closed program and got blue screen of
> death......... and I dont see my debug log I saved....

Ouch.  Well, a regular application can't cause a blue screen of death,
only a driver or kernel component.  What version of windows is this and
what USB-to-serial device are you using?

Can you try again?  Opening the debug log simply starts the notepad
application, so I bet it will work if you try again.