[drats_users] 0.2.8b7 errors

Dan Smith
Sat Dec 6 06:54:00 PST 2008

> 1) distance seems to be on "miles" instead of "kilometers"

Okay, that's probably related to the config changes, I'll check into that.

> 2) auto-qst message count down after the minute start from... 90
> seconds???

Yes, it has always been that way.  When the time left is above 2
minutes, it counts in minutes.  Then it gets to 2 minutes, and when the
internal timer gets to 90 seconds it starts counting in seconds.  I did
this to give you a little more time to see that a QST is about to go.

This hasn't changed since something very early like 0.1.3 or something... :)

> 3) auto-qst exec "ver" windows/dos command, counter remain stopped on
> "0 sec"

That's because it failed to run, I'm sure.  Last time you posted the
error message I asked what you're trying to run with the QST.  I am able
to run a batch file on windows and get the output.  If you're trying to
do something else, you'll have to give me a little more information
about what it is.

> A little request: is it possible to add a "foot page status bar"
> where give visual status of messages received or other infos in a
> graphical way... such as icons or changing color circles like...
> "led"s ?

You mean a status bar on the D-RATS window?

Yeah, I can look into that, but it will require some infrastructure to
make it work.

I'm way behind on fixing some D-RATS things and getting the current
release out.  Something I hope to remedy today while I have some time :)