[chirp_users] This list is moving to a new server

Dan Smith dsmith at danplanet.com
Fri Mar 22 15:27:30 PDT 2024

Hi all,

As part of the transition to the new domain name, I'll be moving this list to a new server hosted under the new domain name. As with the website, this should have happened a long time ago, but alas ... better late than never.

The new email address to post to the list is:

  users at lists.chirpmyradio.com

Archives are available here and have been transferred from the old list:

  https://lists.chirpmyradio.com/hyperkitty/list/users@lists.chirpmyradio.com/

You will soon receive a welcome message indicating that you are subscribed to the new list. Please check your spam/junk folder for that if you don't see it in the coming hours.

Since the server and domain are "new" it is likely that the big opaque email services (i.e. gmail, hotmail, etc) will initially distrust mails from it and place them into your junk or spam folder. So, I'm sending this to everyone now to let them know to be on the lookout for that shortly. Please help "train" your mail provider by marking these as "not spam". This activity helps other users as well.