[chirp_users] CHIRP Next-Build

Christopher Knowles cknowles at tiac.net
Sun Mar 17 08:06:35 PDT 2024

Thanks for your response, Dan!  What I did was plug in the USB cable
link and download the current configuration file from my BTECH UV-50X2
(which I bought because of your positive review (I LOVE IT!)).  Then, I
connected my Baofeng UV-XR and downloaded that radio's configuration
file.  Then, when I tried "Recent Files", both files appeared.  Then,
when I went to "Open", all the saved files appeared.  Thanks again, and
keep up the good work! 73s, Chris Knowles, WD1E