[chirp_users] question on configuring a frequency

Ken Hansen
Mon Jan 22 12:36:52 PST 2024

So a quick google leads me to believe this is a law enforcement frequency, so I'll ask what is the service you hope to monitor? Where did you get that listing? If we know what you hope to monitor, we may find an alternate source for the information. That C12 tone setting looks vendor-specific, it likely 'maps' to either a standard DCS or CTCSS tone.

Unless it is a digital mode Color code, but that feels unlikely...

Ken