[chirp_users] email formatting

Ken Hansen
Thu Jan 11 10:56:11 PST 2024

Wow, that's horrible.

I just checked, there are no meaningful options or settings on the Maillist homepage, just the option to get a digest instead of individual emails (1), which leads me to believe it is your email client. It looks to me like your email client, for whatever reason, is parsing the email as HTML formatted... I'd dig into your email client and look for settings regarding HTML formatting.

You can also read messages in the online archive (2)

Good luck, that's horrible.

Ken, N2VIP

(2) http://intrepid.danplanet.com/pipermail/chirp_users/