[chirp_users] Icom IC-2100H, Excel spreadsheet, csv files, chirp-next-20240111-win64

Rich NE1EE
Thu Jan 11 08:20:19 PST 2024

On 2024-01-11 10:55:, Ken Hansen wrote:
>I find your descriptions hard to follow, more a case of information overload than a lack of information.

I am used to describing things completely, which is why I wrote in separate paragraphs. However, I see that the replies are coming back to me a one GIANT paragraph, with no paragraphs, so maybe that is what everyone else sees, too. I can understand how confusing that must be. I don't know why this forum does that. I am on other mail lists that leave my emails with the paragraphs I sent.

~R~