[chirp_users] "Failed to communicate with radio: Incorrect ACK on serial port."

Ken Hansen
Sat Jan 6 09:09:15 PST 2024

Does the cable work with Yaesu's free software?

Yaesu FT-59, the Win 11 compatible programming cable is $20:

https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-018158

This Yaesu document confirms that's the right cable:

https://www.yaesu.com/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=17772&FileCatID=42&FileName=FT%2D65R%20Memory%20Programmer%20zip%20files%20.pdf&FileContentType=application%2Fpdf

Ken, N2VIP