[chirp_users] "Failed to communicate with radio: Incorrect ACK on serial port."

website mail
Sat Jan 6 08:26:46 PST 2024

At first I thought it was the cable, but I remembered that the Amazon
question and answers section had a bunch of people say that the cable I
bought worked with the FT65. If I can’t find a solution, I might get a
cable from the place you mentioned.