[chirp_users] Baofeng 'waterproof' models

Stephen Hersey n1xnxham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 15:52:08 PST 2024

It has been my impression that Yaesu isn't exactly forthcoming about the
programming details of their radios, so it isn't especially surprising that
the digital modes haven't been reverse-engineered.

--
Steve Hersey N1XNX
n1xnxham at gmail.com
-----
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." --
Clarke's Third Law
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." --
Benford's Corollary
"Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology." --
Charles Stross, *Dead Lies Dreaming*
“It's still magic even if you know how it's done.” -- Terry Pratchett