[chirp_users] Icom IC-746Pro

Martin Cooper mfncooper at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 11:31:33 PST 2024

There used to be a very useful website that had all of the details for the
different Icom CI-V radios, but it went offline a while ago (or at least
the most useful portion of it did). I have a local copy, and it includes
the following remark in relation to reading / writing memories:

"The data layout is specific to the IC-746. The IC-7400 (IC-746Pro) uses a
different memory layout."

That means you won't be able to program the IC-746 Pro with Chirp until the
CI-V driver is updated to add support for that radio.

Martin.
KD6YAM