[chirp_users] Icom IC-746Pro

Eric Poole wa1rkt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 10:26:48 PST 2024

Thanks, Dan.  That didn't work either.  You mean 56h (hex) or 0x56, right?

When downloading from the radio, the channel numbers appear highlighted
in red with an exclamation point ahead of each one, presumably denoting
an error.  Nothing appears in the rest of the spreadsheet.

I did notice that the error indications showed up a lot faster when the
address is set to 0x56 than when set at 0x66, so at least there is some
indication that changing the address had some effect.

Rick WA1RKT