[chirp_users] CHIRP (new user)

del ahlin del.ahlin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:46:23 PST 2024

I don't have a MAC, but assuming the software is relatively the same across
platforms, and that the cable you are using is good:
1. shut Chirp down
2. turn the radio off (might be a good idea to try another USB port on the
computer here as well)
3. turn the radio back on
4. restart Chirp. At that point you need to:
5. select "radio" from the menu
5. select "download from radio" and finally,
6. press "OK".

That should get things moving.