[chirp_users] Chirp will not install

Chuck Hast
Sat Oct 21 19:15:07 PDT 2023

That is correct, you make sure you have done proper grounding
for YOU prior to dealing with the card. Usually after one scrub,
that was it. It was always new cards that needed that touch or
very old ones that has been setting in a machine in a grubby
environment. Obviously if you have to do it so much that you
rub the contacts down, there is something wrong elsewhere.

--

Chuck -- KP4DJT
HamHotline # 11259