[chirp_users] Chirp will not install

Gene
Fri Oct 20 06:51:32 PDT 2023

I have downloaded Chirp several times. Try to install with No luck. I have tried different browsers. I have tried rebooting. I have tried in safe mode. I have tried all the tricks I can find on the internet, and nothing works. It's like something or some file is missing. I am at my wits end. The install gets to the screen to verify and agree to the license but nothing appears. No license. It sits there for about 5 seconds then vanishes and nothing more.  I am on an HP Laptop using Windows 10. Please help.

[62cc90ee-bbbd-4080-a05b-465351b94590]