[chirp_users] CHIRP @ Wouxun KG-Q10H

K0LNY ??
Fri Oct 6 10:28:24 PDT 2023

Hi Mark,
If a cable only sometimes works, it is likely that the plastic block that holds the pins needs to be shaved at the corners so it will fit better in the recessed area where the plugs are on the radio.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: Marc
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2023 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] CHIRP @ Wouxun KG-Q10H

I had a cable for my uv5r and I got this uv5x3 radio and the same cable was giving me trouble. Sometimes work sometimes not had to plug it in and out a bunch of times. I ordered the cable recommended for the 5x3 and no more issues. So you may possibly need the other cable. There is one way to find out though haha! GL!

Marc