[chirp_users] CHIRP @ Wouxun KG-Q10H

Gary
Fri Oct 6 09:24:27 PDT 2023

My existing cable has never had a problem with my Baofeng, and it was a
suggested cable (it's buried behind my computer, so I can't see the label)
and not one of the cheap ones. What I had heard was that only the Wouxun
cable would work, so the first thing I did was test the actual physical
connection, and my cable fits the Wouxun radio perfectly.

So now I'm waiting for the CHIRP gurus to perfect the app for the KG-Q10H
radio.

--
-= Gary =-
Si vis pacem, para bellum