[chirp_users] CHIRP @ Wouxun KG-Q10H

Gary
Thu Oct 5 19:17:33 PDT 2023

Just bought the KG-Q10H, and immediately came here to see if CHIRP was now
available for the radio. Looks like it's BETA, and that's fine...will wait
till it's gold. I already have a Baofeng UV8 that I use the latest version
of CHIRP with, so I'm now wondering if the programming cable I have now for
the Baofeng will work. It's one of the recommended cables (when I first got
my Baofeng, I came up here to get CHIRP and bought a good recommended
cable), and I've physically plugged it into the Wouxun with no problems.

Of course, Wouxun wants to sell me their cable, for another $25, but if the
one I now have works, I don't want yet another cable plugged into my
computer. So what do you think? If it works well with the Baofeng, should
it work with the Wouxun. I saw a remark from another BETA tester who said
his "cheap Amazon cable was working fine."

Cheers
-= Gary =-